I dont care who you are. Republican, Democratic, whatever, I just saw on the news that a 1.8 TRILLION doller bailout is being proposed. That is (in my opinion) retarded, (although this may sound cruel) I heard that we are going to be heading an Anti-Piracy thing in Somalia, we spend too much time worrying about everyone elses crap instead of our own. Our money does not need to go to Somalia, africa needs to take care of its self.
Ok Well im done with that rant.
So today so far has equated to about as much of a failure as i knew it would, i have a piercing pain in my shoulder that hasnt gone away, I forgot my p.e uniform,I found out ive gainded 7+ pounds, and got even more damn homework.
[[Side note]] I cant believe im actualy blogging, i didnt think i would actually get into oing this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A) Told you blogging was addictive.
ReplyDeleteB) Stop being political.
"Africa needs to take care of itself."
ReplyDeleteWrong.
"Piercing pain, 7+ pounds, homework, uniform."
Blame it on Taylor.
"I can't believe I'm actually blogging"
Yay me.