Dear Blog, and by the off chance that a human reads this,
What can I say? My life IS amazing. My friends are great, but there is a void, to be filled in. Today is the first day in a ne year for me. A real year, My year. And it's start is scary, especially to think of this time last year, the choices I made, the things that were said, and the people I hurt. Why do I just now feel bad, Is it desparity? Who knows, well I'm sure if YOU ever get around to reading this You know.
I'd love to talk again, but I'm afraid it couldnt happen, i've made to much collateral damage, that the awkwardidty would be fatal to any attempts..........Now is the moment where i realized I came on here to post a blog and not a pity letter. Grrr.
well maybe I'll try this again another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment