Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Its not who you are but who you hang out with

That’s conflicting in my eyes, but then again who would I be without my friends, my real friends, the kind that write a single paragraph that can make my week, someone told me I have so much potential to have a social life, and have lots of friends, that is blasphemy (ha-ha big word) it’s sad that there are people so shallow that they can easily conceive betraying and leaving their true friends just to climb up the social ladder. I was so offended when she said that. I may not be popular. Hell I’m a freak, but I’m more than content with my friends, I don't care how much my friends are "dragging me down". To hell with my "potential" I don't give a crap to the shallow population you all know that I jumped off the deep end a long time ago ;).

1 comment: